Winchester Model 101 Pigeon Grade 20 gauge ANIB

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Oneoneshot, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member

As title indicates, it has been put away since early 1990s hard to determine it has been shot (I have not shot it) however, when I bought it was told shot less than 50 rounds. Original box, gun may have blemishes, but Nonvisible to my eye. Must ship via USPS to an FFL that receives from an individual with proper ID, located in Virginia. These do not come to market often in my travels. Configertion just as delivered, no mods, no alterations. All local, state, federal laws honored, and all site rules to be obeyed.

$2900 shipped to lower 48. PM questions please. Thank you for looking. "You can duplicate the $2900 but you cannot duplicate the gun". LOL

Attached Files:

2. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member

3. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member

4. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

I know with some attention to detail the barrel length can be found in the pic of the box - but - just a little more description of that and stock dimensions might help your sale. Just say'in.

5. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member

6. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member

If the price is holding you back go to Guns International and comparatively shop, ranges $3500-4500, this gun is priced right to move with a margin. Especially this condition. Selling to thin collection because of my age and no heirs.

7. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member