"What Difference Does It Make ????"

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by User 1, Nov 28, 2015.

1. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

It seems the Hillary Clinton syndrome is everywhere.

If you say anything "bad" about the "ATA", you get, "what difference does it make ???" ... and that is sad.

Everyone harping about the Sparta Grand puts REAL issues in an over-shadowed light. Most of the Pro-ATA and Pro-Sparta people only exist in cyber-land, and 'they' hope some 'big-name' people may become some type of cyber-friend.

The ATA is being raped and destroyed ... If you have to ask "what difference does it make ???", the answers are sure to not satisfy you.

Being 'named' and giving a response in 'other places' makes this 'syndrome' very clear, and very real.

2. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

What difference would this make ????????

Again, a 2003 newspaper article .... http://articles.chicagotribune.com/..._illinois-department-sparta-airport-expansion .... "Two years ago the ATA announced a move to Sparta but changed its mind." So that would be 2001 "the ATA announced a move to Sparta".

It should be safe to guess 'prior' to the 2001 "announcement", wheels were turning ....

So .... Would some people who were in position to make 25k-ish on a 'property deal', have plenty of time to have things in position to 'make money' off a 2.1 million dollar project ???? Who owns the 'contractors'???? Who furnished materials ???? Who was the General Contractor ???? If something makes no sense 'on it's face', look at it's back.

Other locations may well have been 'window-dressing', and never a serious thought. Cash-out Vandalia and move to BFE/Sparta, was 'in the works' prior to 2001, or the "Chicago Tribune" got some bad information ....

Playing the part of "Ohio" shooters being "sore" because they lost their back-yard playground, plays into being the smoke and mirrors to deflect attention.

Looking at the Sparta office deal, you can ask 'was there a master money making plan', or ask "what difference does it make ????"

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I had a conversation with someone this past week who should know tell me that Bill M is not as in love with the ATA as the Kool Aid Drinkers would hope. Just remember when Sparta is swirling down the toilet those of us who warned it would happen. If the SCTP leaves Sparta it don't matter a bit what the ATA does.

Today is Dec 1. Three months of everyone not knowing anything. I worked in the gun business for close to twenty years and they have a schedule. The shot show is coming up fast. Deals need to be done. I've been told that the ATA offered a 1 year vendor contract but then when this company asked the IDNR they said oh no it's 5 years. No deal then the vendor said. This was about 1 month ago now. I've not heard anything different since but I'm not really paying that much attention to my sources. We've been very busy at Thorn Bottom, lot's of hunters through December too so maybe I'll look into somethings come the New Year.

Oh yea I did hear from the guy who told me about Bill M that Ex President Taylor hates Ohio. I guess if you have to live in Kansas that's understandable. After all the dirt hated it there so bad that in the 30's it headed East too. Brad

wpt and Roger Coveleskie like this.