Uncle Phil's Handicap Challege

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by phil, Jan 18, 2015.

1. phil

phil Member

Robinson Ranch is hosting "Uncle Phil's Handicap Challenge" on Mar 22, 2015

100 Handicap Targets--non registered penalty yardage 25--40 squad limit-must be 21 years old to shoot

ATA legal ammo only
    Champ--$1500.00
    R/U------$1000.00

3rd to 7th--$500.00 ea

2. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

Phil,

Then a registered shooter with a designated yardage will shoot at his / her ATA yardage ?

Any minimum of # of registered targets to avoid penalty ?

Pre register forms ?

Sounds like a fun day...Thanks

3. phil

phil Member

If you have enough handicap targets to shoot an ATA shoot without penalty -you won't be penalized

Phil--come on down and shoot the best targets in Florida-call Tom the squads will fill up real quick --once the Jan issue of Trap & Field comes out

4. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

Thanks Phil !!!

5. phil

phil Member

TTT

6. Sockeye

Sockeye Active Member Founding Member

Phil, Hello. We are going to be in that area on vacation then. We are P.I.T.A. shooters, and have just joined the ATA. We don't have Our targets in yet, but I am already on the 25 yard line for registered out here. I was told, that unless You have a 1000 ATA handicap targets in, A shooter would not be elgible to participate? Just would like to know, as we are making plans for Our trip. Thanks, J. Webb.

7. phil

phil Member

You will ne eligible but you will shoot from the 25
    call Tom @ Robinson Ranch squads are limited , Tom says there will be a 40 squad limit

Last edited: Jan 25, 2015
  8. Sockeye

Sockeye Active Member Founding Member

Phil, I talked to Tom last week, and I asked Him if You Had to have a 1000 ATA handicap targets in to be elegible to shoot. He said Yes. When I saw Your post about this subject, it sounded like it kind of contradicted what Tom said. As I said earlier, We are just trying to make plans. We shot at the Robinson last Year a little, and My brother-in-law lives in Lacanto, and shoots there often in the winter. He was curious also, as he will be a little short on His targets too. I'll have him call Tom. J. Webb. P.S. Thanks for sponsoring this shoot!