The Plan Where is the Plan

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Stelts, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Stelts

Stelts Active Member

We heard about Trap Wife knowing the plan. We were told to be patient. Secret meetings.

So where the hell is the plan?

milk.jpg

Just my opinion but here goes. I am guessing there never was much of a plan.

Timmy, History Seeker and dr.longshot like this.
  2. Smokintom

Smokintom Mega Poster Founding Member

I heard that the plan was to be revealed on July 15 2055. Just be patient

History Seeker and dr.longshot like this.
  3. tarpmaker

tarpmaker Well-Known Member

The plan fell apart in the fall when the ATA EC met with the Cardinal Center. The plan was to have the CC compete with Illinois. That fell apart when the CC said no deal at any price.

4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

The plan is, there is no plan ... Going to keep it a secret so no body knows nuttin ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

Going from entry (money) collectors to actual shoot managers takes time. These guys are way out of their league!

6. User 1

User 1 Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

There is a "plan", and it is very clear and basic .... people just keep taking the bait and spend their time talking about the smoke and mirrors.

"The PLAN" .... is pay themselves for doing nothing until the bank account is empty.

There are not many places in the world that you get "paid" if you fail. But .... the "ATA" and SCOTUS pay well for people doing very little and making stupid decisions.

History Seeker and wpt like this.
  7. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

If the ATA was smart they would contract any shoots they are supposed to host to an established club, (if they can find one, that will deal with them ) and collect the dividends when its over ... It takes more than waving a magic wand to get a shoot organized , those that have done it know what I am talking about ... There is a major disconnect between the ATA and the membership and this can only do harm to the Association in the long run ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Ken Cerney likes this.
  8. History Seeker

History Seeker A NoBody Founding Member Official Historian

WPT,

It's like I was told by one of the Big Wigs a few years ago...

We tell the members on a "Need To Know" Basis.