Skeet Field Low Houses at Cardinal Center for SCTP

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by appalachianshooter, May 9, 2016.

1. appalachianshooter

appalachianshooter Active Member

The low houses for the SCTP skeet competition are completed. The beat goes on.

2. Barnett

Barnett Member

I heard there were some machines going to the Cardinal Center from the WSRC.
    Do you suppose they are using them in the new skeet houses or the new sporting clays course they are building?
    Or was that rumor just a rumor?

PumpgunBob likes this.
  3. PumpgunBob

PumpgunBob Well-Known Member

Be careful there barnett.

That same statement did nothing but cause me grief from the resident Anti Sparta mob

4. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Earth to planet dumb....
    You never made that statement on this forum. Of course you could copy and paste where you did. Until then another PumpgunBob moment.

It was confirmed by the CC that they have Promatics that are from Sparta. I know some are being used at the bunker traps.

5. ATA72

ATA72 Member

Skeet fields, new lodge, new course, new lake, new berms, SCTP Nationals. Whew!

6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

There are some people who don't do anything but cause grief and aggravation, I know how Pumpgunbob feels with my having the kool aid crew and mental midgets and one of the VP's from the southern zone up set because not all opinions are the same ... If you do not agree you get labeled as a Sparta, ATA, EC, ED, BOD hater and nothing could be farther from the truth of the matter ... The folks at Cardinal Center did and are doing what had to be done, they should be congratulated for that , not talked about as if they did something wrong ... This would and should be the perfect location for the ATA Hall of Fame where people could actually get to see it and its contents without making a day trip out of it ... The ATA is on Life Support and depending on the State of Illinois, Associate Sponsors, Co Sponsors, and or donations to rescue them in the long run, though no one likes to hear that its true ... Congratulations to the folks at Cardinal Center, they are the true meaning and essense of American Patriots in actions ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

CcJake86 likes this.