Restaurants near Cardinal Center

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Roger Beardsley, Feb 28, 2016.

1. Roger Beardsley

Roger Beardsley Active Member

With the SCTP moving to the Cardinal Center I need to find a replacement for our beloved South Side Ribs. Looking for a burger, ribs, barbecue kind of place that will take a group of 30 or so. Any recommendations?

2. CcJake86

CcJake86 Member

Roger you could try Oak Hill BBQ in Sunbury, or City Barbeque and they have several different locations.

Jake

CCLUKE87 likes this.
  3. Mongo89

Mongo89 Charlie Kelly

Oak Hill BBQ is a good choice

4. Roger Beardsley

Roger Beardsley Active Member

Thanks for the recommendations. Looking for that special local spot, not a chain. Oak Hill looks delicious but it doesn't look like it has the seating for 30 that I need.

5. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

My wife posted a map from her phone that shows all the eatteries around the CC on our Thorn Bottom facebook page. So I guess if you have one of those fancy phones you could find it yourself, or go to our facebook page. Brad

6. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Wife, I thought that was your daughter, my bad ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Robert Zimmerman and Don Cogan like this.
  7. PumpgunBob

PumpgunBob Well-Known Member

If the City Barbecue there is as good as the one in NE Cincinnati, then I'll be all over it!

8. Don Cogan

Don Cogan Bird Hunter Past OSTA President Founding Member

Now that's funny right there! And oh so true!

Robert Zimmerman likes this.