POLL: 30 YARD WALKS USING 1 OZ # 71/2 #8 SHOT : POLL

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by dr.longshot, Jan 15, 2015.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

How many would be interested in shooting 30 yard max hdcp using 1 oz max loads
    only limit will be 1oz shot load, as this is easily checked, no fps limit

This is a poll:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
  2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I would like to see the ability to use #7 shot with the 1 oz load, I shoot them in buddy shoots, and at 1300fps to 1325fps they absolutely tear a target up, load some and give them a try sometime. Experiment using 20 grs of 700-X Claybuster 12S0 Wad in a cheap Top Gun Hull, Federal 209A primer, w/1 oz #7s, if this shell does not open your eyes nothing will. That's why they call me Dr.longshot, I am not afraid to expierment. You should have seen my SOLO1250 Powder loads in Nitro 27 hull, Windjammer wad, 1 1/8th oz 7.5s they were boilermakers on targets @ 1250fps, they won me Hdcps from the 27, wish they still made that powder.

3. Himark

Himark Active Member

You seriously need to get the POLL question added to your posts otherwise they are just comments.