my entire pistol loading bench for sale

Discussion in 'Missouri- Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm' started by bobski, Feb 24, 2024.

1. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

away it goes!
    im getting out of pistol loading. this system has been sitting on my loading bench for decades. most has light surface corrosion that will clean up nicely. it all works. pull the handle on the early 550 Dillon and youll get a 230 ball TCJ 45acp round. was set up for unique. have whatever brass is in the tray as well as so many spare parts, loading blocks and dies, I cant name it all. what you see is what you get, but if I find more pistol related stuff, I will toss it in no extra charge. there is a bag of media already in the fl2000 as well as a spare bag with sifter and tumbler. there is lead in 1 pot. spare pot parts. lyman ingot moulds. dippers. fire proof gloves, glasses, and splash apron. greasers set up for 45 and 9mm. maybe even 38 wadcutter. cant remember. extra grease dies included. take it all. as is. 1725.00 as is. will not break it up. one lot. i dont have time for 10 guys to chip away at it. of course i will consider trades.
    do you live in or near ct? ftf come and get it. otherwise pay to have it shipped in the lower 48 only. will quote cost when purchased and packed.

Attached Files:

2. bobski

I see a lot of pistols being advertised here lately. buy this to go along with your purchase of them. if youre going to have a baby, you must feed it!

3. bobski

btt...

4. bobski

btt...

5. bobski

btt...

6. bobski

btt...

7. bobski

im going to be in ct in may. anyone interested can do a ftf with me. of course, trades considered.

8. bobski

im here. come and get it.