M-21 Barrel and Forearm Complete, SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by flabigpapa, Feb 22, 2024.

1. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Mega Poster

Fabulous A-Carved Forearm and Engraved Iron with 26" CYL/CYL...BOTH with No Serial Numbers Ready to be Stamped to Your Gun Sets...Was a 3rd. Barrel to Grand American Set.....Long Sold..Just Sitting in Safe..Priced to Sell Well Below Replacement Costs. $2,750.00 plus shipping and insurance to Your address. IMG_6384.jpg IMG_6385.jpg IMG_6393.jpg IMG_6392.jpg IMG_6391.jpg IMG_6390.jpg IMG_6389.jpg IMG_6388.jpg IMG_6387.jpg IMG_6386.jpg IMG_6385.jpg IMG_6384.jpg IMG_6384.jpg IMG_6385.jpg IMG_6386.jpg IMG_6387.jpg IMG_6388.jpg IMG_6389.jpg IMG_6390.jpg IMG_6391.jpg IMG_6392.jpg IMG_6393.jpg

2. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member

Is this of Winchester Custom Shop manufacture time period or CSMC manufactured? Hos is it stamped, a picture would be helpful. Thanks

3. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Mega Poster

It is Winchester ..Not CSMC Has Winchester Proof Marks Shown in Pictures #5 #6 and #10 Clearly Shows WP Proof Symbols .

4. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member

My apologies, I'll take your word for it. I have scoured the photos and I have not seen them, however that is OK. Maybe it is the engraving, coining, angle of attack of the photos, or the glare that is preventing these old eyes from distinguishing such. Thanks for the response. Beautiful piece, might work great on my 12 gauge Trap. Except that the stock would be out of configuration.

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Mega Poster

Thanks for Your Interest..As a Winchester Shooter and or Owner..You Know the Greatly discounted Pricing..Wood Be Happy to chat about it with You ..Private Message Me for Contact Information

6. Oneoneshot

Oneoneshot Active Member

sent you PM

7. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Mega Poster

Got it after Time Cut off..But will Contact

8. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Mega Poster

Price Reduced to Sell $2500 Shipped .

9. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Mega Poster

Priced to Sell at $2000.00 and Split Shipping