Links added

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by MODERATOR 1, Jan 4, 2015.

1. MODERATOR 1

MODERATOR 1 Administrator Staff Member

5 links have been added to the site. This was done at the request of members. They are in the Everything Else forums. Let us know what links you want. Remember tho that too many links waters down the main forum.

M!

2. Jim R

Jim R Guest

PITA link goes to a calendar not to the home page.

3. MODERATOR 1

That is what was suggested earlier. In the previous thread request a novice shooter wanted to know where and when there were shoots. I have added the home page for PITA. Thanks for the suggestion.

Here to please. :)

M1

4. Jim R

Jim R Guest

5. MODERATOR 1

Now check. Thanks

6. Jim R

Jim R Guest

Works Great now, Thanks

7. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

8. MODERATOR 1

Ken,

It is great to see you on here. Your wisdom and experience is needed on the site.

The WI state link was added yesterday morning. Scroll down further on the page. You will see it.

We have others as well.

The space there will be used for other things on occasion. We have other state links to put up.

Thanks

M1

9. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

I see it would be best if I looked before my fingers talk. Thanks for posting the link.