Krieghoff K80 32" O/U Barrels

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Ken Valan, Mar 2, 2024.

1. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

K80 32" O/U Barrels fixed choke .740 bore .017 under .027 top # 6 hanger Keen add on rib so .5 X 5/8 taper so I can use my trap special stock excellent bluing and bores ported $2950.00 shipped

Attached Files:

2. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

Reduced $2,750.00 shipped
    BUMP

3. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

Reduced $2,600.00 shipped
    BUMP

4. Hoa Nguyen

Hoa Nguyen Active Member

With the add rib and #6 hanger what POI where you getting? 70/30? Thanks.

5. Clayman

Clayman Well-Known Member

Nice barrels, but I am not quite understanding the setup. A #6 hanger plus raising the rib seems like it would produce a low poi. I am probably thinking about it incorrectly.

6. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

To answer your questions, I use a trap special stock and a ACS unsingle barrel in the middle position .This barrel with the raised rib and # 6 hanger gives me the
    identical sight picture . About 70/30 with very little comb adjustment. Wenig trap special factory configuration.

7. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

REDUCED $2,500.00 Final chance !
    BUMP

8. tvbh40a

tvbh40a Well-Known Member

Is the add on rib removable?

Joe Bettacchi likes this.
  9. Dead A Pair

Dead A Pair Active Member

I believe the rib is held on with 2 sided tape. At least that's the way the last one I had was held on with. If so, yes its removable with a little muscle and acetone. JT

10. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster

The rib is removable ! Not held on with BS two sided tape !! Adhesive that only Keen uses ,
    REMOVABLE !!

11. Dead A Pair

Dead A Pair Active Member

Sorry, I stand corrected. Keen uses an automotive RTV black silicone. It can be removed with fishing line or spider wire. JT

12. Ken Valan

Ken Valan Mega Poster