Krieghoff 28" K-80 Carrier Barrels W/ Kolar AAA Tubes + Americase & tools...SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Robert Beckwith, May 14, 2023.

1. Robert Beckwith

Robert Beckwith Active Member

Pre-owned and excellent condition Kriehhoff K80 12 gauge 28" inch carrier barrels (not ported) witht lightly used and excellent condition Kolar AAA (new style) sub gauge tubes, removeable chokes (4 each gauge, .008 and .012), tools and a very nice Krieghoff branded Americase that is set up for the tubes, tools and two sets of barrels (up to 32"). I also have a nice set of Tula choked 28" (ported) Skeet/Skeet barrels if buyer is interested (not included in stated price). These came with a Krieghoff I recently purchased, but since I don't shoot Skeet I thought that I would send them down the line to someone who can make better use of them. Retail cost new would be somewhere between $5500-$6000. Great deal at $3000 + actual shipping

Attached Files:

2. Robert Beckwith

Up top! Somebody really needs this.

3. Robert Beckwith

Excelsior...somebody please buy these barrels!

4. Robert Beckwith

5. Robert Beckwith

Up top for a great deal!

6. Robert Beckwith

7. Robert Beckwith

Still for sale

8. bossbasl

bossbasl Mega Poster

Total weight with 20 ga. tubes installed? Tell us about the Tula choked skeet barrels?

9. bossbasl

bossbasl Mega Poster

No information=no sale.

10. Ande

Ande New Member

Can you tell us something about the Tula skeet barrels?

Thank you

11. bossbasl

bossbasl Mega Poster

Seller has gone AWOL? If no response guarantees no sale, then mission accomplished.

12. Robert Beckwith

Sorry. Took some time off at the end of 2023 and have not check-in here for a while. Sorry for the delay.

13. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

Which rib is on carrier barrel?

14. Robert Beckwith

Weight of the barrels with the 20 gauge tubes installed is 3LBS 4.4Oz according to my scale. Tula barrels are 28 inches, choked SK/SK, ported, 8mm flat rib. You can email me at rob.beckwith@gmail.com if you'd like a faster response.

15. Robert Beckwith

The rib on the carrier barrel is the same as the Tula choked barrel. 8mm flat rib. I will post pictures later, or can send them to anyone who is interested directly.

16. Robert Beckwith

Both barrels and tubes are sold

17. Robert Beckwith

This is SOLD! Thanks everyone