FOR SALE FABARM XLR 5 LONG RAISED RIB W/Gorgeous Wood and Extras SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by fortycaliberglock, Jun 1, 2018.

1. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Active Member

For sale is my personal Fabarm XLR 5 trap and clays gun. I’ve used this gun for trap, skeet and sporting clays. It is the long rib model with a raised, ramped rib that extends all the way over the receiver. It has beautiful wood with palm swell, far nicer than any other XLR I have seen with a couple of the usual minor bumps from use. With the 30 inch barrel, it provides a rib of 34 inches. The gun’s standard features include a four-way adjustable comb, gold, adjustable trigger for length of pull, extended bolt handle, extra large bolt release, barrel weights, stock shims for drop and cast, 5 extended chokes (chokes are numbered and run from skeet to full), choke wrench, stock adjustment tools and shell catcher. This gun comes with extras including an adjustable butt plate, trap recoil pad and Muller U-3 ceramic choke. It all comes in a very nice fitted Negrini case with the Fabarm logo. Price is $1350 for an excellent multi-clay sport package.

Attached Files:

2. fortycaliberglock

Sunday bump for a super soft shooting auto

3. fortycaliberglock

Sold pending funds.