for sale BT 100 Stainless Steel ... SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by turbo38gn, Jan 23, 2021.

1. turbo38gn

turbo38gn obsessed newbie

Ok, again, I hate to sell it, but I just cannot shoot a pull trigger gun. I considered buying a release trigger for it, but I just can't seem to find or justify the money I have been quoted for one. So, time to let her go.

Very nice gun, the SS is in very good shape, The wood looks good, but has it's share of dingers, handling marks. Removeable trigger assembly, fully adjustable for pull, length of pull, extract or eject. Adjustable comb and recoil pad. Comes with manual, choke tubes and original Browning hard case. BT100i.jpg BT100-3.jpg bt1003.jpg bt1005.jpg bt1006.jpg bt1007.jpg bt1008.jpg

These SS models don't show up often, if you have a desire for one.. here ya go..
    PM here if interested. $2450 shipped, continental USA

2. WJMARQUIS

WJMARQUIS New Member

PM sent

3. turbo38gn

Forgot to add the barrel length, 32", LOP is obviously adjustable.
    I still have reservations about selling it, it really is a great gun and an absolute bird buster. Before the "pull trigger Twitch" crept into my game, it was my favorite gun. I tried to shoot it yesterday, but again, I just can't pull the damn trigger. As time has gone on, I'm finding my trap guns have to have a release trigger or forget about it..
    If someone has a release trigger for this gun, reasonably priced..... I think I would keep it! I picked up a new 32" BT99 Max a few months ago, had Phillips install the release trigger and between the 99 and my 725 with Phillips double release triggers, I'm happy again.

4. turbo38gn

Well .. I picked up a release trigger last week, shot the ole BT 100 this weekend... I'm in love again. This gun isn't going anywhere except with me to the trap field... I was selling it because I couldn't shoot it with the pull trigger. I forgot how much I loved shooting this gun, sold it once to my friend when I was having trouble with a pull trigger. After which I have had several other guns set up with release triggers, settled on my 725 unsingle combo and a BT99 Max... now ... I had the opportunity to buy my BT 100 back, thought I could shoot it with the pull trigger.. was so frustrated, I decided to sell it .. not frustrated anymore..

Please consider it SOLD ..... to me!