F/S: Custom Browning Citori trigger blades

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Skeet_Man, Jul 5, 2023.

1. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Custom trigger blades for the Browning Citori (the ones that have interchange trigger blades, IE the "Triple Trigger System")

These were custom designed and subsequently 3d printed in stainless steel.

One is ready to install and use, although it probably could use a bit more refinement (sanding and buffing). As it is, you may need to remove the trigger guard to install the blade as the tolerances are a bit tighter than the factory blades, and minor fitting may be required. They do increase the grip-to-trigger distance, when installed in the rearmost position is a similar reach to the factory triggers installed in the forward most position.

The other 4 are in a roughed out state, and will need the t-slot cut and the bottom of the blade beveled.

These will also work on the 725, but you'll need to shorten the bottom of the blade slight as the 725 has less clearance than the Citori inside the guard. I used the finished one on a 12ga gun, they should fit the bracket on the subgauge guns, but I don't know what the clearance inside the trigger guard would be.

The design of these was based on the Kolar trigger blade (similar to the Krieghoff K80) as I found all of the original blades to be too short and not curved enough, often resulting in my finger hitting the bottom edge of the trigger. These solve that problem. Only selling b/c I decided to go back to an autoloader.

$100 shipped for all 5 blades.

2. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster

Reduced to $95 shipped.