Cost of that K-80 up 11 per cent in California

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by BRAD DYSINGER, Sep 26, 2023.

1. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

The commie state of CA just added 11 % to guns and ammo sales in that great state of California. Why buy the shells if you can shop lift them and keep it under a grand you are okie dokie to go? Great State. When I started trap shooting in 1974 Ca had more registered shooters than Ohio did, not today.

American Dad and Cooperdisciple like this.
  2. farmerfranklyn@yahoo. Om

farmerfranklyn@yahoo. Om Well-Known Member

And the good news….with all the non ending anti-gun crapola in Kalifornia the state is crime free! BADABOOM

3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

BUY stock in U-Haul, the EXODUS out of California is getting ready to shift into high gear

Smokintom and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  4. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

Yep, California is a great state to be from !

5. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

My wife used to work for a major moving company. She said that it was tough for California residents to get a moving truck when trying to move OUT of California. Few people were moving to California and none of the drivers wanted to drive there without a load - so - few trucks for people wanting to get out !

6. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

i bought my first skeet and trap gun living in ca. hard to believe how its gone down hill in 40 years.

7. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

I left California in 1954. I thought it sucked then, I don't know how to describe it now. Roger C.