Butler XX12 Early 2019 build $5,800

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Dave320c, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Dave320c

Dave320c Mega Poster

A near new Butler XX12 Semi Auto side loading, bottom ejection - Very Soft Shooting.

Lightly used and in excellent condition. Comes with three chokes, tools, case, manual, etc. Shipped in a like new Butler Americaxe.

Length of Pull is 14.75"; 34" barrel, Adjustable Comb, right hand stock - nice wood.
    Shell catcher included.

Asking $5,800 plus actual shipping and insurance to your FFL. Located in Southern California. Please PM.

Too many shotguns and need to thin the herd. Three day no shoot inspection.
    David

Please click on thumbnails for full size pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Dave320c

Dave320c Mega Poster

3. Dave320c

Dave320c Mega Poster

Aluminum receiver and rib, pull trigger.

4. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Are they still making these or are they hit and miss ..? I shot one of the original demo guns at Ben Avery, tried to buy it but he would not sell it ... I think he may of screwed him self by setting the price on the high side, but they are really nice guns and way ahead of their time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. Dave320c

Dave320c Mega Poster

Butler is very much alive and in production. Their 2019 production is pretty much sold out.
    I also have a first generation Butler XX12 for sale, again very lightly used for $3,200 plus shipping to your FFL.
    It was bought by a former employee of Butler, and is as smooth as the latest generation. No issues at all.
    Dave

6. Dave320c

Dave320c Mega Poster

This Second Generation Butler is SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

There is a First Generation Butler XX12 for sale, excellent build quality and wood. - $3,200.
    Pictures available.

wpt likes this.