BT99AR with PFS stock SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by turbo38gn, Mar 15, 2020.

1. turbo38gn

turbo38gn obsessed newbie

It's time to make some room .... excellent condition BT99AR, adjustable rib trap gun, with a Meadows Industries Vari-Brite-Site 3 Crossfire Eliminator. It comes with the Precision Fit Stock with the high rib comb, parts kit and manual. The PFS is absolutely the most adjustable stock I've ever used. I really don't want to let the stock go, but I can't find a wood stock to fit the 99. You get comb, LOP, recoil and butt pad adjustments. The PFS is also adjustable to allow for left or right handed shooters. Cost of the stock alone is $1500! Figure in the cost of the BT99AR, $2300 and you have a $3800 gun! I'm asking $2395.00 shipped FFL to FFL conus

bt99ar.jpg bt99ar2.jpg bt99ar3.jpg bt99ar4.jpg bt99ar5.jpg bt99ar6.jpg bt99ar7.jpg bt99ar8.jpg bt99ar9.jpg

2. turbo38gn

turbo38gn obsessed newbie

Mark this one sold ...... I sold it to myself .... after shooting several of my trap guns, decided this one just has to stay. Ordered up a new lt hand grip from PFS yesterday. Can't wait to get it on, coupled with the nicest, smooth as glass pull trigger, looking forward to the next time out. One way or the other, I'm sending out my 725 combo to get the triggers worked, either lighten and smooth out the pull or just get it over with and change over to release triggers.... time will tell.