BT99 Golden Clay

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by turbo38gn, Apr 1, 2019.

1. turbo38gn

turbo38gn obsessed newbie

I'm selling my recently purchased LNIB Golden Clay. It's a beautiful gun, but I just don't fit it. I found I prefer the higher rib like what comes on the BT100 or the BT99 plus. I could purchase and install an Add-a-Rib on it, but that just doesn't seem fair to this beautiful gun. It shoots great.... and was the envy of the trap field when I broke it out. I figured before I put it on GB, I will offer it up here. I paid over $3600 for it, I'm looking to get $3300. The wood, scroll work and gold inlays are simply stunning on this gun. Graco recoil, adjustable comb, invector plus chokes, ported 34" barrel, grade V\VI black walnut wood .... It has all the goodies to fit this gun to you!
    Contact me here if interested or if you want more pictures Browning-BT-99-Golden-Clays-with-Adjustable-Comb-MID-017057-l.jpg

2. turbo38gn

I will consider any reasonable offers ... price includes shipping and insurance FFL to FFL.

3. turbo38gn

ok.. had a few inquiries .. lets make this really interesting … I want to move on, I hate to sell it, but it's not for me.. so I'm dropping the price one time …. if it sells, great, if it doesn't .. I'll get the Add a Rib and modify it to my comfort level and shoot it! One time drop to $3000. I paid $3600 6-7 weeks ago brandy new..

4. turbo38gn

Pictures added.... I also added a Kickeez butt pad along with the original

GC1.jpg GC2.jpg GC3.jpg GC5.jpg GC6.jpg GC7.jpg GC8.jpg

Attached Files:

• GC4.jpg
      GC4.jpg
      File size:
      64.3 KB
      Views:
  5. turbo38gn

Still available guys and girls.. a beautiful gun!! Won't find a nicer one at this price ... $3000 ..