20 ga. Hornady 366 Progressive Reloader

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by rongee, Apr 21, 2024.

1. rongee

rongee Member

Nice condition and ready to load shells. A few extra parts included. $500 plus shipping. 20240413_144631.jpg

Attached Files:

2. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

What are the extra parts?

3. rongee

rongee Member

If you own a 366 you should have a parts list, if not Hornady has that available online for free. PARTS NUMBERS: 45-82(9490504)-80-5-118-91-49-98-60- various nuts and bolts, A 7/8 shot drop and a powder drop. I loaded Unique at 14.7 grains.

4. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

i dont have a Hornady thats why i asked

5. Wayne J

Wayne J Mega Poster

How about a picture of the extra bits and pieces?

6. rongee

rongee Member

If you want this 366 I will throw in the Parts, other then that go to Hornady parts list.

7. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

rongee.....the viewers want to see the other parts. if you are offering them, you must post a pic.

8. rongee

rongee Member

Thanks , I definitely learned something. I will try to edit my post . I am new at this it may take me a while. I will give all my spare parts to, 2 friends I shoot with that have 366 reloaders. Sorry I didn't realize this would be a big game changer... All the parts are used and probably not worth more then $30. anyway.

9. bobski

youll always do better if you show everything youre selling. that way there arent any surprises. good luck.

10. rongee

rongee Member

You only have a few minutes to edit a post after posting including pictures. Enough said.

11. bobski

correct.
    but you can make another line entry below the first post.
    hope it helps.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2024