WTB - Ponsness/ Warren electric srive system for 800 / 900 series loaders

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Kailsdad, Jul 8, 2024.

1. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Fellow reloaders, due to sever arthritis in my right shoulder, I am being forced to go to an auto drive system if I'm to continue reloading. I understand that with the price of components, when you can find any, is making reloading not very economical as years past but those of you that do reload understand there is more to it then cost. Reloading is very therapeutic for me and allows me that special alone time to unwind and relax. Over the past 40 years I have worked up loads that my guns love to eat and perform better then with factory loads, at least in my mind. I need a system that will work on either my 800 series or 950 Elite system so I can continue loading. I know many of you old time loaders like me have gone to shooting promotional or regular Factory shells and possibly have an electric drive system sitting there collecting dust. Let's convert that dust into cash for new shells for you by selling it to me so I can continue to load and shoot too! Send me a PM with what you have and we can haggle out a deal, please... Don

2. Daryl Shehan

Daryl Shehan Active Member

Hydraulic just as good or better.

3. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Not fussy, I'll gladly take what ever is available!

4. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Open to Hydraulic or electric system, pulling handle with right arm is becoming an issue at best. Is there any way to convert a P/W press from right hand oporating lever to left hand? Don

5. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

May have found one but still need another, Please!

6. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Still in need of a unit either Electric or old style Hydraulic will work just fine, motion to load manually kills my shoulder and I need it to shoot so ANYONE OUT THERE WITH ONE COLLECTING DUST IN THEIR LOADING ROOM, BARN, OR CELLAR "PLEASE pm ME!" DON

7. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Help this Sr. Vet out so I can keep shooting, I could buy shells but reloading is my quiet time Therapy, please help me find a unit not being used any more that needs a good HOME!!!!!

8. psa #

psa # New Member

I have one for sale

9. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

PM sent to PSA#

10. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Sent PSA# a PM and contact information and nothing yet, anyone know who this is or how to get a hold of them???

11. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Still looking and hoping someone out there has one for sale or knows someone not loading anymore that would like to sell theirs! Don

12. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

May have found one but nothing in hand yet, offered a Spolar Gold Hydraulic system but not sure if it will convert to P/w since Spolars run opposite direction and a Spolar Gold System costs 2X's a P/W so guessing is not an option... Anyone have an Electric or P/W Hydraulic system collecting dust that this Sr. Vet needs badly!!! Don

13. Kailsdad

Kailsdad Kalisdad

Still looking, anyone have one for sale, trade, swap or RENT!!!!