WTB Beretta SP 410 with 30” bbls.

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by jacksdad, Oct 29, 2022.

1. jacksdad

jacksdad Active Member

Plenty of field model 28” guns out there but really would prefer a sporting with the 30”. Let me know what you’ve got.

thanks

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Mega Poster V I P

Jacksdad,
    In the dealer listings Beretta no longer lists any .410 shotgun with 30" barrels. At one time they did make a sport version with 30" barrels but no more.
    Mike Battista

jacksdad likes this.
  3. jacksdad

jacksdad Active Member

Thanks Mike.

And no loose barrels to be found either.

ideal would be the older sp2 deep relief receiver with 30” bbls. As of now the only thing I see is the etchen combos which are not sporting guns (regardless of their claim) and at 43-4600 are nearly the cost of a used perazzi barrel or a slightly used pernice and force you into a 28ga barrel that I don’t want.

Guess beretta never sold many of those 410s. Bummer as I really like their baby frame receivers.

4. GeneD55

GeneD55 Active Member

You might want to check a Rizzini shotgun out they have a 410 with 30 or 32 screw in chokes three vent rib barrel they have a br110 and S2000 which the 2000 is fully engraved I just bought the S2000 to shoot trap 30 inch barrels Turkish Walnut too real nice checkered with a real nice carrying case

5. jacksdad

jacksdad Active Member

Thanks Gene I’ll do some looking!

6. 25nout

25nout Well-Known Member

I have a Browning Synergy 410 with 28in barrel if u r interested. Its a beautiful gun & hardly shot has choke tubes. Comes with original box. Send PM if u r interested as I have pics.