Trapshooter Dysinger vs ODNR about EHD -killing deer - Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Family Guy, Oct 3, 2024.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

HOF Trapshooter Brad Dysinger is knocking heads with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources. Topic is a disease that is mass killing the deer in Ohio.

Brad has had 60-90 deer suddenly die on his game farm alone in Northwest Ohio.

Hemorrhagic disease (HD) is a general term for illness caused by two related viruses: Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease virus (EHD) and bluetongue virus (BT).

Brad is fighting with the ODW to save the deer population. According to Brad this is another example of DEI hires. That battle is just starting with hunting season beginning now. As of now the Dept of Wildlife has encouraged normal hunting.

Interview can be found Action 13 news Toledo EHD Dysinger

2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

If you go to my Thorn Bottom Hunting u tube channel you can also see what I've posted.

shortbarrel likes this.
  3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

The DOW came to me today and we had a meeting, you can see it on West Bend News u tube channel. Not much news much BS.

4. Doug Kennedy

Doug Kennedy Well-Known Member Founding Member

Found 7 dead deer yesterday on a 200 acre farm in central Illinois FB_IMG_1728772475225.jpg

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  5. Doug Kennedy

Doug Kennedy Well-Known Member Founding Member

6. BRAD DYSINGER

From the coments I received this die off is much wider than I knew, I've got hunters from all over the mid west commenting on the deer they have found. I wouldn't doubt the government and the insurance compinies of releasing something. They openly talk about birth control for deer, to make them infertal. Lovely smart people in today's government.

7. BRAD DYSINGER

I get more dead deer reports every day, Indiana and Michigan hit bad I've been told.