Trade My 60/40 Ljutic for 90/10+ POI

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by dr.longshot, Jun 15, 2018.

1. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

I want to trade my 60/40 POI Ljutic for a 90/10 or higher POI across the board trade.
    I can meet you at Ohio State Shoot at the Cardinal Center for face to face trade. BOTH MUST HAVE RELEASE TRIGGERS, Mine has factory Release, 14 1/4 LOP, w/ Wenig Wood not checkered. The Ljutic is Cerro Coated like a Stainless w/polished receiver, Ljutic >705 Choke >035 Full Choke w/rings, untouched Bbl.

Gary Bryant....................................Dr.longshot cgman1941@twc.com

2. dr.longshot

dr.longshot Grudge Match Champion Founding Member Forum Leader Grudge Match Champion

Here are the pics

Attached Files:

3. dr.longshot

Whatcha Got to trade that has a release trigger? May consider w/o a Release.

GB................................DLS 614-403-6786

4. dr.longshot

Back to the Top, whatcha got to trade for this Fine Ljutic that shoots 60/40 w/release trigger, tom trade for a higher shooting One, or another one that will shoot higher like a Kreighoff KX-5, TM-1 Special, call me whatcha got 614-403-6786

Gary Bryant............................Dr.longshot

5. dr.longshot

BUMP to Top

GB.........................DLS