SOLD F/S: Browning BT-99 Plus Engraved 34" High Rib 2016 Mfg Excellent

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Skeet_Man, Mar 23, 2018.

1. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Browning BT-99 BT99 “Plus” Single Barrel Trap Gun with Ejector

2016 manufacture

Current MSRP for this model is just under $3000

34” gloss blued high rib barrel, threaded for Invector Plus chokes, includes one flush Improved Modified choke, factory ported

Gloss blued factory engraved receiver with gold “Buckmark” inlays, gold plated trigger, and gold filled “Buckmark” on the trigger guard.

High grade walnut stock and forend, factory four way adjustable comb, Pachmayr XLT curved trap recoil pad.

Gun is in excellent condition, if more than 500 shells have been fired through this gun I would be amazed. Overall the gun is nearly immaculate, only light evidence of use, the kind of condition you’d expect and brand new gun to be in after a couple days of use. I am the second owner of this gun, picked it up a little while ago to see how I could do with a “real” trap gun, but it is just too different from what I’m used to shooting (which is my skeet gun w/ a tight choke) and I don’t shoot enough trap to justify putting the rounds down the barrel to get used to a completely different new gun.

USPS money order strongly preferred for payment, and will allow for immediate shipment, any other form of payment will delay shipment of the gun until it clears my bank. I am not a FFL holder, so please ensure your FFL dealer will accept a transfer from a private party before buying this gun (most do).

$2050 shipped in CONUS

2. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster

Please note, spec sheet is directly from Browning and may not be 100% accurate, for ex, actual weight of this gun is 8lb 9 3/4oz.

3. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster