softtouch

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by fireman41, Aug 29, 2024.

1. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

is soft touch still in business sent some stocks and cant get a hold of them thanks for any reply getting nervous

2. dean scott

dean scott Well-Known Member

I tried contacting them a few times over the last 2 weeks with no luck, there are a lot of shoots happening now so maybe traveling to them, I know Krieghoff is short handed at Ottsville because of the shoots. I do not think they have gone out of business, always seems to be a wait in line to get system installed.

3. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

the both phones are out of order thats why I question it and I am asking and thank you for your reply hoping someone in Portland knows and is close to them

4. Max Trap

Max Trap Well-Known Member Founding Member

I’ve heard they are still in business but are just taking a long time to get back to people.

A26A likes this.
  5. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

6. WillieG

WillieG Member

I have been trying to contact them since early June. I have called both phone numbers, all different times, sent multiple emails. No reply, not even, we are busy but we will get back to you. They may think they are still in business but I would disagree with that. Just my opinion.

7. dean scott

Today was the first time I called and both numbers out of service, that's not a good sign!! no forwarding numbers either.

8. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

Just got a hold of soft touch said his computers were down which interrupted his phone service thanks everyone

9. Max Trap

Max Trap Well-Known Member Founding Member

Glad you were able to contact them.

10. dean scott

Fireman41, how long is the wait list?

11. WillieG

WillieG Member

What number did you call? Both numbers listed on the website say they are no longer in service. Thanks for your help.

12. fireman41

fireman41 Mega Poster

when I talked to him he said 4 weeks just came back on line yesterday late he had a computer problem he said that knocked his phones out plus he said he's one guy and has trouble answering the phone when he is working hope that helps both of yous have a great day

Packman 13 likes this.
  13. Packman 13

Packman 13 Mega Poster

Rob does awesome work and worth the wait!!

Trap3 likes this.
  14. Digodell

Digodell Active Member

Please let us know how the 4 weeks work!