Secret votes - it’s that time of year again! SECRET VOTES

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Smithy, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

This is the time of year when ATA traditions poke up like scabs. (BOD Meeting)

The two ATA Delegates that control the most shooters WILL NOT ASK FOR ROLL CALL VOTES. PA and OH

Not because they are incompetent like the previous. But they are. And not because they don’t like being there, great parking space. Like many of the rest of the boobs at the BOD Meeting, they are lazy and do not want to publicize their own votes.

The voting will be kept secret.

Our delegates will come back pretending they tried. Another leadership fail. Our fault really. We put them there.

2. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Well-Known Member Founding Member

Smithy:
    I’m sure my new Delegate from Florida would vote for “Roll Call” voting if given the chance.

Ron Burdick

Jon Reitz likes this.
  3. Smithy

Smithy Mega Poster Founding Member

Well gee. Isn’t that response a pile of crap. All your lazy ass old delegate ever had to do was stand up and ask for a roll call vote. All votes are roll call unless it is unanimous not to have that. Or unless we just have lazy and crooked delegates.

Last year the delegates decided it would take an extra half hour for that. No roll call vote! Too busy to do their jobs!

Your delegate is part of the problem unless he demands a roll call vote on everything.

He is part of the BOD. Saying if given the chance sounds like you are giving him a pass already.

4. butterly

butterly Mega Poster

He is a delegate. He is part of the BOD. Then there will be a roll call vote. I too think votes will be secret. Wink wink.

5. rickyd

rickyd Active Member

Ron. That is good to hear. What makes you so sure?

6. butterly

butterly Mega Poster

According to the ATA, Mike Reynolds is the FL Delegate. I hope he has the ability to stand up and be counted. It’s part of the job.

And you don’t vote for it. It is automatically done when asked or demanded.