POLL Is the ATA HOF Caretaker anti gun and anti Trump?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, May 31, 2024.

?

Is it OK if the Caretaker of the ATA HOF is anti gun and anti Trump?

1. No

2. Yes

3. There is a conflict.

4. No conflict.

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

This just came across my desk…..

IMG_9423.jpeg

IMG_9425.jpeg

Conflict of interest? From HOF Director’s Facebook.

I report. You decide.
    merlo out

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2024
  2. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

What do you expect from a Illinois goverment hack? I can't remember when we talked about this on this site a few years back. The ATA, the HOF, the OSTA in fact all of registered shooting is not on my list of shit I care about anymore. The country is getting close to blowing up and I'm ready for THAT, FJB and the ATA, both the same.

Merlo you need to just let trap shooting die like the rino it is. Trapshooting used to be important to the gun and ammo companies, today preparing for Civil War II needs to be your focus. Brad

3. LimaShooter50

LimaShooter50 Mega Poster Founding Member

Hey BIG PAPA. Didn’t we talk about this subject on an older thread? Can you ask the mods to bump the older thread? How do we find it?

4. harryone

harryone Moderator Staff Member

Lima and other lurkers…..click on the magnifying glass symbol near top right. I bumped the old thread.

5. Kiehl

Kiehl Well-Known Member

So what’s the surprise? It’s a gun hate state!

Jeffrey May and BRAD DYSINGER like this.
  6. Sparta Sid

Sparta Sid Active Member

The guy seems to be doing a decent job. Where’s the beef?

7. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

Hahahahahaha
    And back from that graveyard they call Sparta and still lurking comes one of the LESS than 2000 ata members that will be lemming their way back to that place to shoot what was once the biggest day of registered shooting. I always get a kick out of reading posts by the newbs that never shot when the Grand was THE shoot of the year,
    Poor buggers only have that shoot in August at that White elephant to talk about. And they really think it’s a big deal. Sad

I told you before, you should change that name to El Sid. In that movie he was dead but they tied him upright in the saddle of his horse so people would think he was still alive.
    The same thing the ata has been doing since they screwed up and moved to that armpit of ILLnews.

8. M Johnson

M Johnson Well-Known Member

Wow, the vote tally is surprising to me considering the venue.
    I definitely see a conflict over the assault rifle post.
    That being said, I have talked to many Trap shooters who separate themselves from gun owners in general. The attitude seem to be high browed. As if they were a cut above those black rifle gun lunatics.
    I would like to think law abiding firearms owners should support the full and complete exercise of the 2nd Amendment, regardless of the specific choice of firearm.

9. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Mega Poster Founding Member

Younger people buy handguns and AR's-not trap guns. Hating those equals hating the kids that will represent shooting sports future. My advice is to embrace all firearms regardless of opinion on what we should like.

10. MOE

MOE Mega Poster Founding Member

Wonder how many AR's and how much ammo I can get for a couple well cared for Perazzi's? I'm a think'n they will be of much more use!

11. EZEKIEL 33

EZEKIEL 33 Member

Time to act is close, the world is watching.

M Johnson and MOE like this.
  12. M Johnson

M Johnson Well-Known Member

I'm N!!

13. Gary W

Gary W Active Member

The title of this thread confuses me. There is no position in the HOF Corporation called "director". All are called trustees and Jim Bradford is the Chairman. I looked at his FB page and do not see the offending posters/pics/comments. Who is the person being accused in this thread ??

14. tarpmaker

tarpmaker Well-Known Member

This lib says he is the director….. Call him caretaker or whatever you want. Anti Gun. Lib
    IMG_9587.png

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.