Perazzi MX8 small step rib barrels. For type four iron, Teague choked.

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Jim Veta, Sep 13, 2024.

1. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

Perazzi MX8 12ga. barrels, Bunker, Skeet, Sporting, Live bird. 29 1/4". 7 Teague extended chokes. 2mm Step Rib.

Description:
    Repost. For sale is a set of Perazzi MX8 12 ga. Barrels that came off of my MX2000. I bought the gun used. The barrels are older and were restamped to match the MX2000 that i purchased. Sporting, bunker, Live bird, helice. 7 extended Teague chokes. The barrel lug has been modified to fit type four iron. Please see photo of the lock up to my type four forend iron and wood. The forend iron and wood is not included. See Photo of the chokes the constrictions are clearly shown. Barrel is 29 1/4" long. Weight on my digital scale 3 pounds 6 ounces with chokes in place. Serial number is 118xxx..Small step rib at 2mm. Center bead with a red blade Perazzi front site. The bore diameter is 18.4(.725). Side ribs are not loose. Tapered rib 7x11mm. Ejectors are in time. Please expect to do a final fitting to your MX8 receiver and iron by a competent gunsmith. These barrels are a square mono block and will fit to any MX8 platform receiver. Examples would be MX8, MX10, MX12, MX4, MX3 Special, MX8 Special, MX2000, MX2000S, High Tech and many others. Will not work on MX3, MX5, MX6 and MX7. PM Jim Veta.

Price: $2,200.00

Attached Files:

2. Jim Veta

3. Jim Veta