Perazzi MX2000 12ga. barrels, Bunker, Skeet, Sporting, Live bird. 29 1/4". 7 Teague Chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Jim Veta, Aug 18, 2024.

1. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Mega Poster Founding Member

Perazzi MX2000 12ga. barrels, Bunker, Skeet, Sporting, Live bird. 29 1/4". 7 Teague extended chokes. Step Rib

Description:
    For sale are a set of Perazzi MX2000 12 ga. Barrels. Sporting, bunker, Live bird, skeet. 7 extended Teague chokes. See Photo of the chokes the constrictions are clearly shown. Barrel is 29 1/4" long. Weight on my digital scale 3 pounds 6 ounces with chokes in place. Serial number is 118xxx..Small step rib at 2mm. Center bead with a red blade Perazzi front site. The bore diameter is 18.4(.725). Side ribs are not loose. Tapered rib 7x11mm. Ejectors are in time. Please expect to do a final fitting to your MX8 receiver by a competent gunsmith. These barrels are a square mono block and will fit to any MX8 platform receiver. Examples would be MX8, MX10, MX12, MX4, MX3 Special, MX8 Special, MX2000, MX2000S, High Tech and many others. Will not work on MX3, MX5, MX6 and MX7. PM Jim Veta.

Price: $2,400.00

Manufacturer: Perazzi
    Model: MX2000
    Serial Number: 118xxx
    Barrel Length: 29.25
    Bore Info: 18.4
    Chambers: 2.75
    Ejectors: yes in time
    Condition: 95 percent
    Metal Condition: excellent
    Bore Condition: shiny no pits
    Barrel Type: O/U
    Rib: 2mm stepped rib
    Finish: Blued
    Weight: 3 pounds 6 ounces
    Sights: front red blade and mid bead
    Manufacture Date: XXIV
    Chokes: 7 extended Teague chokes
    Item Location: Reno, NV.
    Proof:Nitro: yes

Attached Files:

2. Jim Veta

There is no release trigger. Moderator can you
    Delete the typo or do I need to re post? It is
    A typo. It is the barrel and chokes only.

3. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

done.
    its a rainy day here. merry christmas.

4. Baetisdun

Baetisdun Active Member

The date code on the monobloc is 1968 proofed, consistent with the type 3 forend lug on the barrel. Most likely it was stamped with this SN (118XXX) when it was fitted to a more modern gun. Original serial number would likely have been between 31842-33731.

5. Jim Veta

The above barrels came from my MX2000. I purchased the complete gun six years ago. The serial number was matching to the receiver and iron and trigger. It may have been restamped like so many of the guns out there. I do not know. It would have been done prior to my ownership. The barrels work with any type four iron. I am including photos to show this is the case. The iron and forend you see are from another MX2000/8. Serial range of this gun is 144xxx. It will work for sure but as always it may require some final fitting by a gunsmith for proper lock up. I just shot these same barrels last week on sporting clays with this mentioned receiver and iron. Worked just fine. The barrels are a bargain.

Attached Files:

6. Jim Veta