Krieghoff K-80 32" Sporter Bavaria Suhl Grade

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Jumanji, Sep 6, 2024.

1. Jumanji

Jumanji Well-Known Member

Friends,

I am selling an absolutely stunning Krieghoff K-80 Bavaria Suhl 32” Sporter with a number of upgrades. This is one of the finest engraved guns I’ve ever seen, hand engraved and signed by German Master Sebastian Scheerschmidt. The gun is in overall fantastic condition having been shot very little and shows almost no wear. It has a 2006 SN. It has had a recent factory annual.

Gun has a 32” Flat Rib Sporter barrel with the latest 10x6mm rib. It has been Pro-Ported and currently has a hi-viz site on it. There is a titanium #5 hanger installed. Asking price includes 11 factory krieghoff titanium choke tubes and 2 extended Extreme titanium chokes.

The beautiful Cat-5 stock has a soft-touch installed. Soft-touch was recently checked and serviced by a trained gunsmith. Gun will come in a factory Americase.

Gun is located in SE Pennsylvania, and I welcome local buyers to see and shoot the gun in person. Please feel free to IM me with any questions and I’m happy to take more pictures, talk with interested buyers, or do a FaceTime video call. I can also email or txt higher resolution pictures.

I am asking $22,000 shipped to your FFL. A new one from a dealer will cost north of $30k and won’t include all the choke tubes.

K1.JPEG K2.JPEG K3.JPEG K4.JPEG K5.JPEG K6.JPEG
    K7.jpg

Attached Files:

• K7.JPEG
      K7.JPEG
      File size:
      48.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Jumanji

Jumanji Well-Known Member

Sold Pending Funds