K-80 Combo for sale, NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by MOE, Sep 5, 2024.

1. MOE

MOE Mega Poster Founding Member

Headed to Mason Michigan with my priced to sell K-80 Combo. This gun sports a 34" unsingle barrel and includes a 30" set of O/U barrels. All barrels have been tuned and ported by Ken Eyster. Add-On ribs have been installed to give the gun a Trap Special feel. Stock by Wenig and double release triggers. Kreighoff/ Negrini case. Was completely gone through by Kreighoff at the Cardinal Classic last month. Has a small amount of nickel wear above the trigger guard. Priced to move quick at $6,300! Try it, you'll like it! Will not have access to a computer while I'm gone but if the gun doesn't sell down there will post more pictures when I get back. Look for me on lot 7B in the campgrounds from Thursday night until Sunday afternoon. This is at the Mason homegrounds Fall Team Shoot. Forgot to mention all serial numbers match. L.O.P is 14.5 inches no choke tubes unsingle is choked at .033 and O/U barrels are .028 bottom and .035 top

Attached Files:

2. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

I have asked for pictures of the nickle damage and would like to see the top lever position from the top with the barrels on and been told pictures are not possible?

3. MOE

MOE Mega Poster Founding Member

This gun is no longer available!