JD Vance in love

Discussion in 'Off Topic!' started by Ron fisher, Jul 16, 2024.

1. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

jd Vance in 2016 --"half the things that he says don't make sense or a quarter of the things that he says are offensive." " I might have to hold my nose and vote for Hillary clinton" " I can't stomach trump. I think he's noxious and is leading the white working class to a very dark place " ... but ol' jd loves him now !!!

2. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

RON, You apparently have never took a good look at Biden. ANY ONE OF NORMAL BRAIN POWER CAN SEE HE IS INCOMPENT. OBOMA IS STILL RUNNING THIS COUNTRY WITH THE HELP OF SOROS. NAME ONE THING THAT TRUMP HAS DONE THAT IS DETRIMENTAL TO THIS COUNTRY.
    Be sure that it can be verified. Roger C.

3. 635 G

635 G Mega Poster

If Biden wins it's the 4th term of Obama. & everyone better learn to speak Chinese--Biden will order our military to stand down if China goes BOOO. !!!!

4. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

I like this quote,
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, the next President and Vice President of the United States. Donald Trump and James Donald Vance."

BTW, he was born James Donald Bowman but changed it to his Grandparents surname of Vance.

Great Pick President Trump. Can't wait to see J.D. debate cackling kamala.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2024
    BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  5. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

Roger, let me think, how about he's a pathological liar, that's easy to verify, just listen to him.

6. Flyersarebest

Roger, don't bother.

Even the ones that claim they are "independents", they are just liberals without a backbone, know joe D mentia won't even be on the ticket. My hope is that anyone that is a President Trump hater and is trying to sell or buy on this site gets ZERO responses.

7. 320090T

320090T Mega Poster Founding Member

Someone is wealthy and isnt bothered by inflation caused by the dems!

8. Flyersarebest

TDS at it's most apparent.

9. Roger Coveleskie

Ron, You must hate Biden then also. He has told some whoopers . And I'm pretty you sure have to. are you one of the choir boys that follow, because they do not have the capacity to think for self? ROGER C.

10. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

Roger, I don't "hate" either one...but I don't like either one....both of them have problems.....I thought "off topic" was for discussions , but it seems like it is only one sided. I can see why participation is low here. You make a comment, it is often taken negative, and you get "bitch slapped". People stay away, like me from now on...

11. Flyersarebest

Well, bye

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  12. Roger Coveleskie

RON, OFF TOPIC IS FOR STATEMENTS, YOU MADE YOURS, I MADE MINE. RON, YOU ARE MAKING LIKE A TIPICAL LIBERAL, YOU TAKE OFFENCE WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A STATEMENT THAT DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU. WATCH OUT THAT DOOR DON'T GET YOU ON THE WAY OUT.
    ROGER C.

firewater and Flyersarebest like this.
  13. Ron fisher

Ron fisher Mega Poster

14. Flyersarebest

Well….Bye

15. M Johnson

M Johnson Well-Known Member

You guys are a bunch of bullys.;);)

16. Antique00

Antique00 Member

That's a great pick! people love JD Vance..

17. bobski

bobski USN Retired Range Owner

sadly, all politicians get picked before they do anything. then its too late.
    but in trumps case...we saw what he can do.
    im for him.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.