Is this backing out of a for sale deal? When offered more money?

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by g7777777, Jun 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

1. The comp n chokes are sold. If you’re interested, I can do $100 for the seven flush chokes and $40 for the extended IM choke.

fortycaliberglock, Jun 15, 2018 Report

2. [​IMG]
      fortycaliberglock Active Member
      Extended IM choke sold. If you are interested, I will sell you the set of flush chokes for $100. If not, I’ll hang on to them.

Cheers,

Joe

fortycaliberglock, Jun 15, 2018 Report

3. [​IMG]
      g7777777 Member
      what are the constrictions of the ones you have left?

g7777777, Jun 16, 2018 Report

4. [​IMG]
      g7777777 Member
      Just saw your ad again--- OK I will take them for $100

2. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

I have done business before with him-- he purchased from me-- in this transaction I purchased from him and sent a check and two weeks later or so he sends the check back? I think it is pretty clear we had a deal --

3. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Active Member

First, thank you for unprofessionally posting publicly. I did purchase a K-32 from you. Immediately after we agreed on price, I sent you a check to pay for the gun. You agreed to purchase a set of chokes from me, and as you mentioned above, waited to send payment, or to contact me in any way to say you were not purchasing or you were delaying payment. Therefore, I sold them to someone else. Next time, when you agree to buy something, pay for it in a timely manner or have the courtesy to contact the seller and ask if he will hold the item for you. I would have done so if you had contacted me.

4. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

Not a word of that is true... Other than I agreed as you admit to purchase the chokes you offered for sale and I sent payment, which you returned several weeks later.. I sent payment .. you held payment.. Do you want me to post a picture of the check???

You simply sold the chokes to someone that offered more and held my check to see if he or she would pay you

5. g7777777

g7777777 Mega Poster

You never let me know asking about payment after we had a deal nor did you let me know when my check arrived

Your lack of integrity is obvious.. For a few dollars?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.