How is one of the largest trapshooting states PA a "battle ground state"?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by XDelegate, Sep 16, 2024 at 11:33 PM.

1. XDelegate

XDelegate USMC Retired USMC Retired Past State President Member State Hall of Fame

Cripes....what are you guys doing wrong?

2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

As of Dec. 2023 PA had approximately 8.66 MILLION eligible voters. The demorats have a overwhelming majority in the West, Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, and the East, Philadelphia, and ALWAYS vote dem. It's easier to get free stuff if there is a dem in power. The rest of the state is Alabama.

THAT'S the problem.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  3. M Johnson

M Johnson Well-Known Member

I heard a really discouraging statistic from a national poll'ster the other day. He said the largest demographic of people who don't turn out to vote were non degreed middle class voters.
    I think that represents a lot of those who could turn the tide in your state.
    So, please vote and take someone like minded with you.

MOE likes this.
  4. rrisum

rrisum Mega Poster

fallow Illinois lead -- Vote early and vote Offen --

Doug Kennedy, Dobyns and WSRC Brad like this.
  5. M Johnson

Just learned these statistics today: 30% of Pennsylvania hunters are not registered to vote. The number in Wisconsin, another important state in the national election, is 40% of hunters.
    NICE.

MOE likes this.
  6. Roger Coveleskie

Roger Coveleskie State HOF Founding Member Member State Hall of Fame

JUST BECAUSE THEY HUNT, DOES NOT MAKE THEM INTELIGENT. WHEN THEY ARE ABOUT TO LOOSE THEIR GUNS. THEY WILL WAKE UP. THEY ARE THE LEMMINGS, AS LONG AS THEY HAVE WHAT THEY WANT THEY ARE TO STUPID TO CARE ABOUT THE REST OF THE WORLD.
    HOW MANY ATA MEMBERS ARE NRA MEMBERS? ROGER C.

Doug Kennedy likes this.
  7. Roger Coveleskie

FLYER, Those people still think they are voting for FDR. He would probably vote Republican if he were still alive. Roger C.

8. old682x

old682x Active Member

As in most states, those who depend on the government outnumber those who don't. And apparently they vote, or someone votes for them.

rrisum likes this.
  9. M Johnson

I agree Roger. I'm thinking that the statistician assumes gun owners/hunters/Trap shooters, would vote a certain way.
    I have personal experiences that says it just isn't so.:):)

MOE likes this.
  10. Roger Coveleskie

I had a friend who votes republican for over 50 years. He died 5 years ago and started to vote democrat ever since. I have since unfriended him.
    L.O.L. Roger C.

M Johnson likes this.