FOR SALE: Precision Fit Stock and Matching Forend for Perazzi Drop Out Trigger Models

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by ClayUltra, Jul 23, 2024.

1. ClayUltra

ClayUltra Active Member

FOR SALE: Precision Fit Stock and matching forend new and unused for Perazzi drop out trigger models. Both the stock and Perazzi wood forend have been hydro-dipped (water transfer printed) in burl walnut design. In perfect condition with no scratches whatsoever.

Beavertail trap style forend which came off a new Perazzi MX8 model purchased myself. Have purchased a different wood set for my MX8 and use it only on Sporting Clays. So have decided not to keep this Precision Fit set I built up, since I find it a bit heavy for Sporting.

Used the Precision Fit stock on numerous Perazzi trap guns over the years and it worked great for me, especially on trap doubles and handicap. Worth every penny to improve your scores.

Have the parts and tools kit with everything including the owners manual. Kickeez dual action pad installed by PFS.

Have extra photos available upon request.

UPS Ground shipping included. Have nearly $2900 in this set.
    Would like to get $2450 IMG_5271.JPG IMG_5270.JPG IMG_5274.JPG IMG_5285.JPG

2. ClayUltra

ClayUltra Active Member

Added Note: Forearm is Perazzi factory made and is serial numbered to 2016 manufacture. So will fit all type 4 forend irons.

3. ClayUltra

ClayUltra Active Member