Finally did it..Browning CXS 20/28 combo 32” bbls

Discussion in 'Skeeters Corner' started by 4andy10, Jun 8, 2023.

1. 4andy10

4andy10 Active Member

Finally pulled the trigger and called Jaquas today and got a CXS combo in the 20/28 with 32” bbls.. been wanting something like this for quite a spell…I’ll post how it does once she.comes in….woohooo!! Keith

truceball405 and ShotPlace like this.
  2. ShotPlace

ShotPlace Active Member

Congrats, I own one and its a great gun, You won't be disappointed.
    Thinking of changing/modifying anything?

3. 4andy10

4andy10 Active Member

May add a little weight to back end… shot from station 7 backwards to 3 and was clean…our leagues tend to fuss if u warm up before matches…but it’s new u gotta pop a few off!! K

4. 4andy10

4andy10 Active Member

Thinkin about adding a RAD to it now that I’ve shot it some…kinda like the extra little bit of weight to balance it out and I like the RAD units as well. Keith

Escana likes this.
  5. Escana

Escana Member

Congrats on your new shotgun!

truceball405 likes this.
  6. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

As said - congrats on the new gun. I've not "pulled the trigger" on that set yet but have been eyeing it lately.

Out of curiosity, wondering why is it frowned upon to shoot some practice shells before your leagues ?

7. Johnnyo

Johnnyo Member

What does the gun weigh with the 28 gauge barrel?

8. amboy49

amboy49 Well-Known Member

Where did you find the gun ?

9. 4andy10

4andy10 Active Member

Jaquas

10. bossbasl

bossbasl Mega Poster

O.P. Why anyone would destroy a gun's balance and have it look like an orthopedic prosthesis is hard to comprehend Then again it may help tame the brutal recoil of the 20 ga.

11. gone7tee

gone7tee Member

If you want to add 4 oz to the 20 ga bbls to make them the same as the 28's, get a pair of Ian's brass weights.