F/S: Starlight 061338 Takedown Shotgun Case *Like Pelican/Storm/Hardigg*

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Skeet_Man, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Skeet_Man

Skeet_Man Mega Poster

case1.jpg case2.jpg case3.jpg case4.jpg case5.jpg case6.jpg

I had been looking for one of these for a long time. Finally found one, however, it is just too big for what I need to transport (and a little too big for my compact car's trunk LOL).

Internal dimensions are: 6" Deep X 13" Wide X 38" Long, weighs 16lb 5oz completely empty.

Case has some scuffs and scratches, but nothing major. It will need new bottom foam as the previous owner cut it to fit his guns (it is shown in the pics, but I'm going to remove it to save a little on shipping weight since it is cut out enough to not be of any use anways), I also have a Starlight pistol case that I am going to refoam shortly, I got my foam from Carolina Custom Foam and the price was very reasonable.

These are super strong gun cases, easily on par with Storm or Pelican. Bob Schultz (Target Shotguns) sold them for a time. The company has since gone out of business, but when they sold these they were $250+ shipping retail. Includes the handle and wheel kit for easy transport. This would make a great combo case, and there probably enough room for a o/u and SBT if you are creative in the layout, esp if you put one on each layer of foam.

There is more info on the cases here: New Innovative Products, Inc. - Starlight Cases - World's Strongest Protective Cases - Unconditional Lifetime Warranty - Virtually Indestructible

$125 plus actual shipping (message me w/ your city, state, zip, and business or residential address if you want a shipping quote).