F/S Beretta 682

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Reyper, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Beretta 682, 1992 manufacture date, wide competition frame. Metal is in 99%+ condition. Please look at common wear areas such as back of trigger guard, top lever, forend iron, trigger blade and bottom of barrels from putting gun together. All is in spectacular, like new condition. The very attractive stock set is in 100% like new condition having a fresh professional refinish (not that it was needed) to remove the milky filmed original Beretta finish. Stock has factory cast off built in to the set and right hand palm swell. Adjustable comb with Graco hardware. Please note: the last 4 pics were taken prior to the stock refinish. Barrel specs are as follows: 30", small step rib, KG1.580, 18.4 bores, ported, fixed choke Full over Improved Modified, 29 thousands bottom barrel (IM), 38 thousands top barrel (F). This is one of the best and most sought after trap, bunker, flyers competition guns available and to many far superior to the newer higher priced 692 models currently offered. Original Beretta ABS case will accompany the gun. Offered at $2500. Feel free to contact me to discuss further or request any other detailed picture you’d like for me to provide. Thanks and good shooting, Rey
    Beretta 682 001.JPG View attachment 9684 View attachment 9685 View attachment 9686 View attachment 9687 View attachment 9688 View attachment 9690 View attachment 9691 View attachment 9692 View attachment 9693

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2020
  2. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Mega Poster

Rey is a trusted seller....
    Paul in Virginia

3. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Thanks, Paul. Hope you have a blessed Christmas! Rey

4. smok'n joe

smok'n joe Member

Arguably the BEST Trap Gun Beretta ever made...

The 682 series guns are trouble free, last "forever" and can be rebuilt for next to nothing.
    They are getting hard to find in this condition...

old682x likes this.
  5. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Thanks, Joe. Have had quite a few trade offers but nothing that has attracted my attention. Good shooting to all and Happy New Year! Rey

6. Reyper

Reyper Mega Poster

Gun has been sold. Thanks to all and good shooting, Rey