Dan Thome (Trap 2) Are You There?????

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Neal, Dec 1, 2016.

1. Neal

Neal Member

Does anyone have an email address for Dan Thome? I've been trying to get in touch with him since mid-October regarding his For Sale posting, but have not been successful. If you know how to get ahold of Dan, please let me know. Thanks!!
    Neal Miller

2. wpt

wpt Forum Leader Founding Member Forum Leader

Dan Passed away not long ago ... He was one of the good guys ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

old682x likes this.
  3. Neal

Neal Member

I'm terribly sorry to learn that, but thank you very much. Neal

4. Whiz White

Whiz White Well-Known Member

WPT: Wow, I wondered why he'd not called me in a while. We used to talk often.

Can you explain more on what happened? I thought he was lot younger than me. He always said he'd give me a call when he got into the Black Hills.

Nice guy.

Whiz

5. wpt

Dan was a great guy, I was told he had been battling Cancer for quite sometime ... Dan was one of the Good Guys who always would have your back ... RIP Buddy ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

6. Whiz White

Anyone know how Dan's beautiful wife is getting along?

Those were two nice people, well, she still is a great lady.

Whiz

7. wpt

I sent a couple of E Mails, got no response ... Never met Dan's wife but he was head over heals in Love with the lady so she must be a good one ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. Whiz White

Hey, WPT, hope you and your family have a nice holiday and you get rid of the baggage after the first of the year.

Whiz

9. wpt

Thanks Whiz,
    I'm thinking this Doctor has a good handle on it so we will see ... You and your family have great and Merry Christmas and the Happiest of New Years ... Stay well and stay safe, WPT ... (YAC) ...