Caesar Guerini Invictus 12GA GRADE V M SPEC, SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by JMN Engraver, Jun 29, 2024.

1. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

Up for sale a like new C.G. M Spec 12ga grade V sporting gun. It has only 150 rounds through it and is practically NEW. This one has stunning wood and The barrels are 32 inch and choked IM & F and great around gun and no need to worry about what choke to shoot. The M Spec guns are hand finished and balance from the factory. They have tram line tapered slightly raised ribs and are just the nicest handling and shooting gun you will ever shoot.
    The LOP is 14 5/8 from the adjustable trigger and original pad. The drop of comb is 1 1/4 x 2 inches. It also comes with the C.G. Red case with all the stuff that came with it new.
    These guns are very hard to get in this grade and configuration, If you can find one new they are over 10k but need to move this one as I don't shoot 12ga any more so priced to move at 8595.00 shipped to your FFL dealer.
    SORRY NO SALES TO CALIFORNIA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

NEW PRICE 7995.00. IF YOUR INTERESTED GIVE MY A SHOUT.

3. T.P.S.

T.P.S. Mega Poster Founding Member

Nice Price!

4. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

Yes it is.

5. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

6. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

A great price on this let me know if you have any interest trades may be considered.

7. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster

PRICE REDUCED. 6695.00. SHIPPED AND INS. TO YOUR FFL DEALER. NO CALIFORNIA SALES.

8. JMN Engraver

JMN Engraver Mega Poster