“KEEP CONFIDENTIAL” agenda is a secret….?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by merlo, Aug 30, 2023.

1. merlo

merlo Mega Poster Forum Reporter

A notice was sent to the Directors of a State Association informing them what is or was on the upcoming meeting agenda.

The catch is, the notice implied the Directors were not to let the secret out. Meeting agendas and secrets are not usually used in the same sentence.

I report. You decide.
    merlo out

2. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet State HOF Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

This along with the lie's, the cover ups, and deficating on our HOF it was a really sad year in our trapshooting politics.

Dave Berlet

3. PaulLori27

PaulLori27 Active Member

Dave-
    Are you sure merlo is talking about Ohio?

4. Ken Cerney

Ken Cerney HOF Muscoda Gun Club Past Wisconsin Director Founding Member HOF Muscoda Gun Club

Sounds like the current administration in Washington.

5. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet State HOF Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I believe this site was birthed to be about trapshooting and trapshooter's concerns, but before the outfit I mentioned above gets done with their cancel culture our sport may be closer to pickle ball and even then they surely would have to keep the rules rolling to what ever their whims of the moment would be.

Dave Berlet

6. Dave Berlet

7. Dave Berlet

I'm just wondering where the sunshine laws come into play in this situation.

Dave Berlet

8. badactor

badactor Active Member Founding Member

Dave,

It is unfortunate the sunshine laws will not protect the OSTA’s members from such corruption. Sunshine Laws are aimed at the government. If Ohio has a problem, your members will have to vote the creeps out. See your Zone Directors.

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  9. jastrapmaster

jastrapmaster Active Member

the zone directors are the problem

Roger Coveleskie likes this.
  10. Dave Berlet

badman, I really believe the sunshine laws are much broader than just government and would cover most organizations. Show me if I am not correct.

Dave Berlet

11. badactor

badactor Active Member Founding Member

IMG_8542.png

It’s unfortunate the once Premier Trapshooting State has crappy leadership. The Sunshine Laws won’t help. Get rid of your creeps. Many lurk at Monroe and SW OH. Be thankful for your pals in NW OH. BOL