K32 28” ported SKEET BARREL w a couple of problems, NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by Tad Glissnet, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Tad Glissnet

Tad Glissnet Member

Bought this barrel from a member on this site 9 1/2 months ago for $900. Did not shoot it because the ejectors wouldnt work…..and there was a gap between the back of the forearm and the front of the receiver. I dont shoot skeet over the summer and figured I would have it fitted at the end of the season during my annual maintenance. Finally got time to take the barrel to Kreighoff today to get it fitted for our winter skeet league….When I got to Ottsville for the annual maintenance and the final fitting of the barrel, I was told that since my receiver is an older receiver (mid 1980’s) and it doesnt have an adjustable slot in the forearm, that the barrel lug would need to be removed, rewelded, and then the barrel re blued. Unfortunately, Kreighoff International won’t do that because the top barrel is “worn” to the limit
    of their no go gauge……so they wont work on it. They said it would likely be shootable and safe in a gun with a newer forearm that had the adjustable block…..or could be made into a carrier barrel……Seller said he was unaware of the worn chamber and because of the amount of time that had passed, suggested that I was on my own. I would like to recoup some of my money…as there is someone who may be able to use this barrel…….say $750 + shipping. If it cant be made to function properly for the buyer I will pay return shipping and give full refund…as I feel that is the sportsmanlike thing to do.

2. Tad Glissnet

Tad Glissnet Member

Added some photos.

Attached Files:

3. Tad Glissnet

Tad Glissnet Member

Any interest at $500 shipped. Most likely, this barrel will work on a receiver with an adjustable forearm…

4. Al Joiner

Al Joiner Active Member

Ted, check your PMs

5. Tad Glissnet

Tad Glissnet Member

Didnt receive any PM’s that I could see

6. Tad Glissnet

Tad Glissnet Member

Per discussion with another member, going to try to make barrel work before selling. No longer for sale at this point in time.