Just a heads up ……. I am at the Silver Dollar to get pictures.

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by Family Guy, Mar 15, 2024.

1. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

If you haven’t been here, it is an amazing facility. It’s been around 22 years since I was here.

grizquad likes this.
  2. grizquad

grizquad Well-Known Member Founding Member

Looking forward to your pictures from Florida. I think your pictures from other shoots are GREAT!!!! Thank you

debshouseboy likes this.
  3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

Joe have you been their since the Calcutta many years ago. If my memory is correct you snuck in, the last man to enter, hoping in buying yourself and couple a shooters, one a great big guy and his smaller good looking pal, ran you up to 900 bucks or so then dropped you onto some other unsuspecting bidder who didn't know about your sandbagging ways. Is this right, what I remember happened the last time you were at the dollar? I might be wrong, what say you?

4. Family Guy

Family Guy Mega Poster Founding Member

Yes Brad……I thought I would sneak in. I had just broke a big score at Vandalia. I was sure I was sneaking in. I remember a dorky dude with thick glasses meeting me at the door. He then told this HUGE guy “that’s him.”

You didn’t have to walk up to the auctioneer! He said we were going to start at the bottom now!

I was almost a good buy at 900. A wet storm blew in on the last trap. We couldn’t see the targets. I had a 74 before that trap and my score didn’t improve by more than a few birds.

That was back when a 50 and a middle 49 paid big money.

Diane was very nice when I reported in as “press”. She was much friendlier than that guy with dorky glasses. Whatever happened to the Big Guy?