Hey BIG PAPA - what’s the skinny on OSTA / North Lawrence blowup?

Discussion in 'Trapshooting Forum - Americantrapshooter.com' started by LimaShooter50, Mar 12, 2022.

1. LimaShooter50

LimaShooter50 Mega Poster Founding Member

Hey BIG PAPA

First…I am happy to hear you have mended.

Please tell us what the heck happened at North Lawrence. I hear no zone shoot. Maybe no registered targets at all.

Who is in charge? Nothing from Merlo.

Lima

2. BIG PAPA

BIG PAPA Forum Reporter Founding Member Forum Reporter

I have no idea. You might contact the NW zone director if u really need to know.

3. BRAD DYSINGER

BRAD DYSINGER The Philosophist Founding Member Member Trapshooting Hall of Fame Member State Hall of Fame

I heard it was an inter club blow up, not anything to do with ATA or OSTA. My info could be right or could be fake news anyone know for sure?

4. Kiehl

Kiehl Well-Known Member

Strange BIG PAPA didn’t know anything about this. I once suspected he was merlo. Although I know now merlo may be a she.

Still strange silence here. Good to hear Big Papa is ok.

BRAD DYSINGER and alf174 like this.
  5. alf174

alf174 Well-Known Member Founding Member

He's here shooting at the $, looking good and shooting well for a guy that went through quite the health scare.

BRAD DYSINGER likes this.
  6. Past OSTA President Tim Hunsaker

Past OSTA President Tim Hunsaker Moderator Forum Reporter Forum Leader

It is my understanding that some internal problems lead North Lawrence to shut down the trapshooting portion of their club..This lead to the OSTA relocating the site of the Northeast Zone Shoot and the ATA looking for a new location for the Central Zone Shoot.