For Sale Beretta 391 Optima 28” Barrel and 5 factory chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by BVdog, Dec 16, 2023.

1. BVdog

BVdog New Member

I bought a 32” barrel from Wally. This 28” barrel is like new. No wear marks from Forearm and only
    1 of the 5 chokes were used. I was told the gun had less than 1 box thru it. $450 plus shipping for barrel and 5 factory chokes. I will remove the stick on sight tube .Thanks Bill

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2023
  2. bob lowman

bob lowman Mega Poster

We don't use ( I will take it ) on this site

Flyersarebest likes this.
  3. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

BVdog
    Bob is correct in telling you about that “first I’ll take”. I see that you are new here and welcome. If you read the rules and “recommendations” listed at the top of the For Sale page you can see what is not permitted.
    The reason we don’t use that is because we have had a few cases where someone posted that, and the item was already sold via a PM. The seller didn’t check his listing and the potential buyer didn’t use a PM.
    The “I’ll take it” guy got pissed and a accused the seller of not being honest. I’m not the school hall monitor so I decided to fix that right then and there.
    Check your item and PM’s every day. If you make the sale, post it on the thread and PM a mod to have the title marked as such. I’m deleting that “I’ll take it” from your listing.
    Good luck with your sale
    Flyersarebest
    Moderator ( the nice one)

4. BVdog

BVdog New Member

thanks