F/S Kolar TC Combo… SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale-Wanted to Buy' started by FormerMarine, Apr 30, 2024.

1. FormerMarine

FormerMarine Well-Known Member

Kolar Combo is back up for sale. details as follows:

34 Unsingle/ 32 O/U
    Choke Tubes (2 Full, 1 IM, 2 M, 2 skeet- Titanium, 2 cylinder Muller)
    Wood in great condition
    Just serviced less than 1000 rounds ago. Complete service- Locking block replaced and ejector on O/U
    Comes in Kolar Branded Negrini case
    Bluing wear on receiver
    Release hammers included
    Trigger Upgraded to Stage 2 ($1,000)
    Gracoil Installed
    $6000 including shipping FFL to FFL or located 3 minutes from Pine Belt in Southern NJ and can meet there or most anywhere in NJ. Can also meet for transfer at Miller's in Delaware.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

Diesel_ss likes this.
  2. Flyersarebest

Flyersarebest Moderator Founding Member Forum Leader

FormerMarine
    I deleted the sarcastic post about your pictures but they did have a point.
    All the pictures are too small to show anything.
    Since it’s too late for you to edit the listing I suggest you try again and before you post new pictures make sure they are large enough to show the gun. Your other posts all have good pictures, just do the same thing for this gun.
    Flyersarebest

3. FormerMarine

Flyers.....I'm not sure what happened but I just saw it now. I guess I should've checked it after I posted but I didn't have time this morning. I did the exact same thing as the rest of my posts with this one.....I'm not sure what went wrong.

Please close this listing.

4. Flyersarebest

I can mark it no longer available but if you want to sell it just try adding more pictures

5. Tim F

Tim F Member

Is this gun sold

6. FormerMarine

No sir. PM me for contact details and I will send full size pics to you.

7. Flyersarebest

Well, the pictures in the original post are pretty much worthless, to me it’s the same as no pictures. I told the seller what to do and was told to close the listing.
    THEN, I see a reply to a question stating it’s still for sale and the potential buyer should PM for pictures.

I’m sure a lot of people would like to post a For Sale ad without pictures ( this is what is happening here) but that is not permitted. So, unless I see some new pictures that actually show the item I’m going to “close this listing” by deleting it all together.

Flyersarebest
    Moderator ( shaking his head)

8. FormerMarine

So this is how it went.....I asked you to close the posting and then, while trying to run a business and all that that entails and not being on here every waking hour, I popped back on to see if the listing was closed there were replies to said listing. Technically there were pics posted and I myself am able to blow them up with a little effort I thought that maybe someone had done the same thing and was interested so I replied.

Nothing underhanded was going on, I was not trying to deceive anyone. In your original post you did not say to add more pics or the listing would be null and void, you just said to "try to add more pics", which I did not have time to do.

I enjoy buying and selling here regularly and would like to continue. There was no reason to approach it in this matter or shake your head, I simply replied.

Attached are more pics. Please PM for more.

Attached Files:

JSKOLAR1 likes this.
  9. FormerMarine

More Pics

Attached Files:

10. FormerMarine

Last Batch

Attached Files:

11. Flyersarebest

I didn’t say you were trying anything shady. Just that the pictures you posted on the original listing sucked.
    Instead of posting, PM me for pictures, you should have posted pictures that people could see.

I always like the “ I was busy” reply. Any time I listed anything the first thing I did in the morning, and multiple times throughout the day was check my ad. And for the first 5 years I was on here I worked 65-70 hours a week and always found time to check my listings. Along with making sure all the rules were followed. Try running that business AND moderating this site. LOL

Flyersarebest

12. FormerMarine

So you did think I was doing something shady and lying about being busy. Enough said....

You forgot to add walking to school...uphill.... both ways! Lmao

13. FormerMarine

Gun is SPF.

mission6222 and JSKOLAR1 like this.
  14. Flyersarebest

Read the first 2,sentences again, slowly. “I didn’t say you did anything shady. Just that your pictures sucked”.
    And BTW, that post I deleted? The sarcastic first one after you listed the item? The guy said your picture posting skills were lacking.

Careful taking a swipe at a mod. You might end up trying to sell your stuff somewhere else.

Flyersarebest

mission6222 likes this.
  15. JSKOLAR1

JSKOLAR1 Mega Poster

I just wanted to thank FormerMarine for a great transaction and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase It is in better condition then described.

Thanks again
    Jskolar1

Stl Flyn and CP90T like this.